- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502253LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Jan_2019_SEO
- Date: 2019/01/22
- Listed: November 12, 2018 8:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
If you work with data, you’re likely already familiar with common frustrations with Microsoft Excel like size limitations and manually entering data from multiple sources.
Why should you Attend:
In today’s world, there is tons of data to manage. Data is coming from many different sources. It is very important to be able to process that data quickly and then summarize it into meaningful information.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Learn about Data Models
Creating relationships between different datasets in PowerPivot
Importing data into excel from an array of external sources
Learn about DAX formulas
Who Will Benefit:
Managers of all Levels
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of professional experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Web conference on Validation Planning and Documentation by Compliance4all
- Goldratt’s Theory of Constraints
- Web conference on Clinical Trials Program by Compliance4all
- Do You Make These [Simple Mistakes] In Water System Mythology?
- Validation Program to a Building from Top to Bottom – 2017