- URL: http://www.marketingprofs.com/marketing/online-seminars/364
- Date: 2011-04-19 12:00:00 EDT
- Listed: April 6, 2011 7:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The traditional marketing funnel is no longer. Casting a wide net and hoping you’ll generate the right prospects just doesn’t work like it use to. What’s more, your customers and prospects increasingly use new platforms and new information sources to educate themselves earlier in the sales process.
Don’t lose out on revenue opportunities by leaving target prospects untouched. Now, more than ever, it’s up to you to proactively raise awareness for your brands and position yourself as the solution to your audience’s problemsâ€”and share those messages with them in the forums they spend their time using. How? Social media is a good start as a newly proven channel. But if you want to double your impact, add online display advertising to your campaign strategy. The combination can yield incredible new business results.
Whether you rely on social media as a tried-and-true marketing channel or are just starting out, join us for this FREE webcast and explore how to use display advertising to double the impact of your social media efforts … and reach even more qualified prospects at the top of the funnel.
You Will Learn
– How to apply social media and display strategies to double the effectiveness of your current online marketing efforts
– How to develop and measure online campaigns combining social media and display
– How to create highly compelling and relevant content that works for both display and social media channels
– How to leverage business demographics to better understand and reach your audiences
– How to do the math behind B2B social media and display advertising to demonstrate ROI
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Ready to Be Your Own Boss?
- A Seven Step Scientific Method for Selling Social Media to Skeptics
- Master Cold Calling to Drive Revenue – On Demand
- The Secret to Closing More Sales
- Tony Hsieh from Zappos on Delivering Happiness