- URL: http://www.lifesciencetraininginstitute.com/doc/reacting-to-human-error-moving-beyond-retraining-as-a-response-0001
- Date: 09/27/2016
- Listed: November 2, 2016 9:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Reacting to “Human Error” – Moving Beyond “Retraining” As A Response
Date: RECORDED VERSION
Time: 1:00pm-2:30pm, EDT US
Duration: 90 Minutes – Online
Price: $299 – Includes Bonus Handouts!
Regulatory agencies around the world have increased their focus on deviations and root cause analysis, and this process is one of the largest sources of inspectional observations. Frequently identifying “Human Error” as a root cause and “Retraining” as a CAPA is a clear indication to the regulatory authorities that you’re not solving the quality issues and related problems that exist in your organization
In this interactive webinar, we’ll explore a collection of conditions that can contribute to human error – including identifying the ONE condition where retraining may actually help.
Attendees will learn:
Why “Human Error” as a root cause is a red flag – and what to do about it? The ONE time when “retraining” is an appropriate corrective action – and why it isn’t most of the time Other areas to assess when a situation presents itself as “Human Error’ – to find the true cause of the problem, and generate better CAPAs How this process applies to our GMP-regulated environments – introduction and links to some research driving what we know about human performance.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: September 7, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- The New Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) for Manufacturers – Analyzing Rewards and Challenges
- (RECORDED WEBINAR) Biosimilars: Preparing For Opportunities And Challenges
- The Future Of Outsourcing In Clinical Research – Preparing For A Changing Global Landscape
- “Powering Up” Your GMP Training – Make Training Fun!
- (RECORDED WEBINAR) Drug Development 101 – How A Drug Is Made