Reality-Based Leadership TM: Ditch the Drama, Restore Sanity to the Workplace and Turn Excuses into Results – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700269
- Date: January Thursday 14th
- Listed: December 10, 2015 2:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Nicole Price
Recent polls show that 68% of workers quit their jobs every single day. A shocking number, if people were actually quitting. Worse, they keep coming to work and collecting a paycheck. If you believe that reality-based leadership is tougher today than it has ever been in the past, you are not alone. It seems that even the best conventional leadership training programs could not restore peace at work and allow the success we long for in these challenging circumstances.
We couldn’t agree more. Over time businesses failed to notice that the ways people were being taught to lead were not working and poor leadership practices – past and present – are now being exposed for what they are under reality’s harsh glare and tougher economic times. In a short time, over-managing has led to under leading, working around resistors has sent our best employees to the competition, and engagement without accountability has created entitlement – have you noticed?
It will take a counterintuitive model of leading in today’s complex world – one that is based in reality and fueled by personal accountability. Only then can leaders restore peace and sanity to workplace training, turn excuses into results, and most importantly recover the 2 hours per day per headcount that is lost to emotional waste and drama in today’s businesses.
Why Should You Attend:
As organizations and people, the future belongs to those who realize that Emotional Inexpensiveness is more valuable than any other attribute or resource in the workplace and in life. As leaders, that same future belongs to those leaders that can help themselves, as well as those they lead, behave in Emotionally Inexpensive ways by recreating mindsets.
Our research shows that each person wastes 2 hours a day caught up in drama. What is drama costing you? Our simple and effective techniques will give you the tools to ditch drama for good and get better results and more happiness in your life.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Learn to coach for accountability to drive employee engagement training NOT entitlement
• Discover ways to reduce the cost of drama to your organization
• Understand the new reason why alignment is critical and must be approached differently
• Learn the six great coaching questions and when and how to use them
• Discover ways we inadvertently punish our best performers and how to stop it
• Discover how to succeed in any circumstances
• Recognize how to harness employee opinions for when they are most valuable
• Learn strategies to manage teams efficiently while also building engagement
• Practice using tools to move organizational efforts forward and avoid common derailers
• Develop and utilize metrics to evaluate leadership’s contributions to the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives
• Identify the reasons the current leadership model is failing
• Understand the principles of Reality-Based Leadership TM
• Learn how to apply the principles to your work place and in your coaching opportunities
• Provide professionals with an innovative and revolutionary new look at their roles in the organization
• Re-evaluate the work leaders have done to date in their companies so that they can transform their tools, programs, and philosophies into ones that actually work and that leaders will actually use
Who Will Benefit:
• HR Professionals
For more information, please visit https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700269
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Regulatory Aspects of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products in the EU – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Focus on Excellence: How to Build a Culture of High Performance Using the Baldrige Criteria and Framework – By Compliance Global Inc.
- The Time is Nigh – An Actionable Timeline for IQCP Implementation – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Madonna Versus Bruce Springsteen, Handling Change with Effective Communication. – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Leadership Intelligence: How to Use Your Power and Influence Effectively – By Compliance Global Inc.