- URL: http://www.bmgi.com/webinars
- Date: 2010-12-15 12:00:00 EST
- Listed: September 9, 2010 9:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Can it really be that simple? Is RESPECT really the key to successful change management? What about all the multi-step processes weâ€™ve been taught? What about all the massive internal communication campaigns, and the constant politicking to which we are exposed? In this webinar you will learn why everything really does hinge on respect. Respect for the various ways others choose to connect the dots; respect for the process that one must go through to connect the dots; and respect for the fact that we wonâ€™t all connect the dots in the same way. RESPECT.
Specifically, you will learn:
– How to understand your own personal journey that led you to conclude that change is needed.
– To respect the need of others to make the same journey.
– Why most traditional approaches to change management donâ€™t actually work.
– How to accelerate the process and why you must be patient.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JRHall
- Member Since: September 1, 2010
Other items listed by JRHall
- Job-to-be-Done (JTBD): Identifying Outcome Expectations in Order to Create Competitive Advantage
- The Box: Knowing When to Stay in and When to Get Out
- Better Mapping: Moving from Value Stream to Customer Job Mapping
- Evolutionary Trends in Technology: Using Patterns to Predict and Influence the Future
- Dots Matter: The Essence of Innovation is Information