- URL: http://www.bmgi.com/webinars
- Date: 2010-12-15 12:00:00 EST
- Listed: September 9, 2010 9:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Can it really be that simple? Is RESPECT really the key to successful change management? What about all the multi-step processes weâ€™ve been taught? What about all the massive internal communication campaigns, and the constant politicking to which we are exposed? In this webinar you will learn why everything really does hinge on respect. Respect for the various ways others choose to connect the dots; respect for the process that one must go through to connect the dots; and respect for the fact that we wonâ€™t all connect the dots in the same way. RESPECT.
Specifically, you will learn:
– How to understand your own personal journey that led you to conclude that change is needed.
– To respect the need of others to make the same journey.
– Why most traditional approaches to change management donâ€™t actually work.
– How to accelerate the process and why you must be patient.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JRHall
- Member Since: September 1, 2010
Other items listed by JRHall
- Mistake Proofing: Innovative Approaches to Obliterating Blunders
- Evolutionary Trends in Technology: Using Patterns to Predict and Influence the Future
- Lowering the Lifetime Cost of Ownership: Innovative Strategies to Reduce Maintenance Costs Through Better Design
- Stress: Why Stress Can Be a Good Thing, and How to Make it Work for You
- The Box: Knowing When to Stay in and When to Get Out