- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=661195501
- Date: 2010-09-10 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: August 27, 2010 7:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Have you ever avoided or talked yourself out of a career advancement opportunity? Are you up for taking a risk to enable success in your career? Are you ready to take the necessary steps to advance yourself as a leader? In this best practices webinar, Julie Gilbert will use real-life examples to explore the answers to these questions. She will also discuss the realities of women advancing, how men are set up with much less real risk, how and when you should take the risk to advance your career, how to do it, and how to strategically set yourself up to win.
Julie Gilbert is the founder and CEO of WOLF Means Business and the former SVP of Innovation, WOLF and Retail Training/Learning at Best Buy.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Linkage’s 2011 Coaching Webinar Series
- Leading Diversity Summit
- How to Make Good Leaders Great
- From Discounting Disabilities to Accepting Differences
- Becoming a Woman of Influence