- URL: https://compuwaregomezevent.webex.com/mw0306lb/mywebex/default.do?nomenu=true&siteurl=compuwaregomezevent&service=6&main_url=https://compuwaregomezevent.webex.com/ec0605lb/eventcenter/event/eventAction.do%3FtheAction%3Ddetail%26confViewID%3D752026072%26siteurl%3Dcompuwaregomezevent%26%26%26
- Date: 2011-02-24 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: February 21, 2011 7:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Cloud computing offers compelling business benefits, yet achieving scalability, performance and ROI is not slam dunk. You must think differently about your architecture, usage monitoring, scaling strategy, performance best practices, and high availability to maximize the ROI of cloud computing.
In this Webinar, Forresterâ€™s analyst Mike Gualtieri and Compuware CTO Imad Mouline will describe how to optimize cloud applications for your business, your users, and your checkbook.
Join Mike Gualtieri, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research, and Imad Mouline, CTO APM Solutions, Compuware to learn:
â€¢ The real ROI for cloud â€“ scalability, reduce costs, increase revenue â€“ and how ROI isnâ€™t guaranteed if you ignore the new reality
â€¢ Four key qualities of cloud deployed applications to obtain ROI and quality end user experience
â€¢ Best practices to measure and ensure success with your cloud applications
All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Forresterâ€™s new research report: â€œThe Seven Qualities of Wildly Desirable Softwareâ€.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- DIY Disasters: Top 10 mistakes of building your own Online Video solution
- How to Really Start Your Own Business
- Write a Business Plan for Your Small Business
- A Newbieâ€™s Recipe for Producing and Presenting Webinars
- Pull Marketing and Social Media Techniques: Those that Work (and Those that Donâ€™t)