- URL: http://bit.ly/1SqYDaq
- Date: February 16th Tuesday
- Listed: January 19, 2016 1:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: John E. Lincoln
Key Take Away:
Get a proper understanding on how a valid closed-loop CAPA system requires Root Cause Analysis for true problem (not symptom) resolution.
Root Cause Analysis training is a major tool in product complaint, non-conformance, and OOS failure investigations, and hazard analysis training/risk management and mitigation activities.Root Cause Analysis process is required in resolving verification and validation issues including data outliers that frequently but are often improperly dismissed arbitrarily. It is required in order to “close-the-loop” on corrective and/or preventive actions, and do proper impact analysis/actions. As such RCA is a major element of cGMP compliance, and is also a key source of regulatory problems. How can companies allocate scarce resources to those activities that have the greatest impact to product quality/safety, minimize resources on minor issues, and still satisfy the regulatory agencies? How can line operators’ brains be engaged by the use of such simple yet powerful tools? Use RCA to facilitate a closed-loop problem resolution system to reduce “fire-fighting” and minimize compliance problems.
Why Should You Attend:
Expectations for meaningful, results driven root cause analysis that addresses and resolves underlying product problems are increasing among regulatory agencies worldwide, with good reason. EU’s ISO 14971 (Device Risk Management) and the FDA’s QSIT and Q9, underscore this increased emphasis.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
A valid closed-loop CAPA training system requires root cause analysis for true problem (not symptom) resolution. Growing high-profile field problems indicate that effective root cause analysis is still not the industry norm. The billions of dollars spent by industry annually on quality/GMP are not providing the product safety or efficacy seemingly promised. And for most companies, the fixes are not rocket-science, but proper up-front risk-based, closed-loop RCA as an integral part of CAPA, Validation and Quality Management Systems/cGMP planning, implementation and execution.
• Regulatory “Hot Buttons”
• The 4 Basic Steps to Problem Solving
• A Suggested Investigation Template
• ID/Document the Problem
• Investigation/Analysis Methodology – The 7 RCA “Tools”
• Find the Solution(s)
• Monitor for Effectiveness
• Lock In the Change – Close the Loop
• Take It to the Next Level
Who Will Benefit:
• Senior management in Drugs, Devices, Biologics, Dietary Supplements
• QA Professionals
• RA Professionals
• R&D Professionals
• Engineering Personnel
• Production Personnel
• Operations Personnel
• Others tasked with Product, Process, CAPA Resolution, Failure Investigation Responsibilities
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/1SqYDaq
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: December 15, 2015
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Contract Negotiations: Physician Employment Agreements. – By AtoZ Compliance
- Get ready for your HIPAA Compliance Audit – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Key Elements and Techniques in Managing AML high risk Transactions – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Pre-Control charts: A precursor to Statistical Process Control (SPC), this talks about how to develop and implement pre-control charting – By AtoZ Compliance.
- ISO 13485 2016–Quality management systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes – By AtoZ Compliance.