- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700154
- Date: December Thursday 3rd
- Listed: November 5, 2015 11:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar will look at the historical use of indicator organisms to define the safety of drinking water and will examine the limitations of this approach for evaluating water potability. Waterborne outbreaks will be reviewed in the context of identifying the wide etiological scope and the inability of traditional indicators to mitigate these risks. Alternate considerations for assessing potability will also be discussed.
Why Should You Attend:
Learn about the source and cause of waterborne illnesses and what microbial options are available to assess and minimize the risk.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Causes and etiology of waterborne disease
• Role and limitations of traditional microbial indicators for mitigating risk
• Enhanced or alternative approaches to defining potability
• Waterborne outbreaks will be reviewed in the context of identifying the wide etiological scope
• The inability of traditional indicators for risk mitigation plans
• Alternate considerations for assessing potability
Who Will Benefit:
• Water Regulatory Authorities
• Water and Food Microbiologists
• Food Safety Managers
• Food Safety Supervisors
• New Product Developers
For more information, please visit https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700154
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Designing Full Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) Training Program as well as Table Top and Simulation Testing – By Compliance Global Inc.
- FDA Regulations & New Legislation for Marketing Cosmetics the U.S – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Writing Ethical, Focused and Credible Internal Audit Reports – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Rules and Laws Governing Standby Letters of Credit (for Bankers) – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Why Manners Don’t Matter in the Workplace – By Compliance Global Inc.