- URL: http://bit.ly/1L0VjRu
- Date: April 8th Friday
- Listed: March 8, 2016 8:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Mike Allocco
Key Take Away:
Enable more efficient safety application by overcoming illogic and by applying concise safety axioms involving activity hazard analysis training, risk assessment, and hazard control application.
Certified Safety professional’s work in imperfect entities, and they may send excessive time and resources attempting to meet safety program objective and/or fixing a safety management system design, or enhancing an existing process, project, or facility. This may be due to poor initial decisions based upon not addressing safety management systems training.
Consider that the decision-makers may not have understood safety axioms. Ideally, the safety professional should participate in the initial decisions concerning a new or modified design, or a process, project, or facility. Unfortunately, in many cases the safety person enters the program later, and consequently, must meet an inappropriate program objective, while attempting to fix an ill-chosen safety system design; which presents additional challenges due to decision errors, safety engineering errors, complex systems, excessive automation, and the over complex involvement of the software, firmware, hardware, the human, and environment.
So then, considering limited time and resources, what should be the online safety training be for safety professional to address appropriate safety axioms?
Why Should You Attend:
Various safety professionals are interested in applying safety axioms and appropriate methods in solving safety-related problems; including implementing various methods in support of risk management.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
Formal methods are applied in system management, which are based upon sound safety axioms will aid in enhancing safety management systems.
We will discuss the methods that may enable more efficient safety application by overcoming illogic and by applying concise safety axioms involving: activity hazard analysis training, risk assessment, and hazard control application.
These risk analysis courses to address risk assessment, with taxonomy to describe risk, getting back to safety engineering basics, and overcoming the performance paradox.
• Acquire knowledge of safety axioms; which can enhance safety management systems
• Various heuristics and rules associated with safety axioms are discussed in context with system safety, system complexity, safety management and safety engineering methods and techniques
• Various forms of “thinking” are discussed in support of safety axiom application, such as critical thinking, system thinking, and inductive and deductive logic
• Learn how to look at a safety-related challenge from different points of view
Who Will Benefit:
• Safety Leaders
• Safety Managers
• Safety Trainers, Consultants, Engineers
• Loss Control Engineers
• Safety Analysts
• Forensics and Accident Investigators
• Risk Managers
• Quality Engineers
• System Safety Engineers
• Product Safety Engineers
• Assurance Engineers
• Compliance Engineers
• Environmental Engineers
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/1L0VjRu
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: December 15, 2015
Other items listed by email@example.com
- International Background Checks – Global Due Diligence and Legal Compliance – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Laboratory Accreditation: Getting there is just the beginning – By AtoZ Compliance.
- How to build a Salary Compensation System – By AtoZ Compliance.
- The top ten trends for background checks in 2016 – what every employer needs to know – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Decisive Communication Skills for Improved Productivity and Decision Making – By AtoZ Compliance.