- URL: http://conta.cc/oG9MgN
- Date: 2011-09-06 10:00:00 PST
- Listed: September 5, 2011 10:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Learn about today’s sales enablement structure and its vital role in helping salespeople compete more effectively and increase overall productivity.
Attend the webinar to learn:
Why sales enablement is crucial in today’s economy
What a useful sales enablement structure looks like
How online meetings can help broaden sales
About James Ninnivaggi
Jim has been a sales enablement practitioner, student, and leader for over 20 years. As part of SiriusDecisions’ Sales Optimization Strategies services, Jim’s focus is on helping deliver the data, knowledge and insights our clients need to improve sales performance and accelerate revenues.
Jim’s background and experience covers both sales leadership and sales effectiveness. Most recently, Jim was a Director at the American Management Association, managing global accounts in the New York metro area. He has also led his own consulting firm, helping early growth companies align their marketing and sales efforts to accelerate revenue.
Jim has run sales and marketing organizations for CRM services companies Claritas Consulting and C3i, Incorporated and spent eight years with sales performance training firm Achieve Global (formerly Xerox Learning Systems). He began his career with 3M/Media Service, where he was a reseller for IBM, SUN Microsystems and Fujitsu.
Jim has a B.A. in Economics from the University of Connecticut, where he is a frequent guest lecturer at their Executive MBA program lecturer on the topic of B-to-B sales and marketing alignment. Jim has testified as an expert witness in the area of sales training and intellectual property rights.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Vignettes Learning
- Member Since: June 4, 2011
Other items listed by Vignettes Learning
- Web 3.0 and the Transformation of Learning
- Four Challenges that Make or Break Survey Reasearch
- Delivering Effective Sales Demos
- 5 Best Practices for Structured Social Business Collaboration
- How to Deliver No-Lecture Webinars: Engaging Learners