- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700273
- Date: January Thursday 7th
- Listed: December 14, 2015 8:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Catherine Mattice
This webinar will take you through the process of developing effective strategies for dealing with workplace bullying and provide a step-by-step workplace bullying training guide for building a healthy workplace where employees can thrive.
Why Should You Attend:
Workplace bullying is systematic psychological abuse that degrades and humiliates, and causes anxiety, depression, burnout, and lower levels of job satisfaction in targets and bystanders. Behaviours include frequent yelling, manipulation of work, nasty emails, social isolation, and a host of others.
If allowed to flourish, bullying causes increased turnover, communication breakdown, reduced quality in work and poor customer service. In the end, bullying creates an unsafe and unhealthy work environment that can cost an organization millions, if not addressed. Hence it is very important for organizations to understand what is social bullying and have effective workplace safety training in place.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• The social system of bullying
• Damage caused to targets, bystanders, and the organization
• Making a business case for addressing bullying to organizational leaders
• Corrective action items to end bullying
• Preventative action items to end bullying and sustainable culture change
• Regulatory updates and information about where bullying has already been made illegal
• Make a healthy workplace environment and ensure safety
• Get sustainable healthy workplace ideas
Who Will Benefit:
• HR Personnel
• HR Managers
• Leaders in Training
• Labor Relations Personnel
• Labor Union Representatives
• Labor Consultants
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700273
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Managing the Standby Letter of Credit Process (for Bankers) – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Talent Intelligence: Keep Engagement High and Retain Your Key Employees – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Developing a Cyber Incident Response Program – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Webinar on Social Skills – The New Secret to Success – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Ethics for In-House Attorneys – By Compliance Global Inc.