- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4063997681371101699
- Date: 31/01/2019
- Listed: January 7, 2019 8:10 pm
- Expires: 17 days, 8 hours
We all know that smoking isn’t good for you but this doesn’t mean the process of quitting is ‘a walk in the park’. Quitting an unhealthy behaviour requires a holistic approach, support, lots of hard work and perseverance. Psychologist, Dr Sally Shaw will present the evidence for why smoking is particularly unfavourable for people living with multiple sclerosis and will take people through the behaviour change model of quitting an unhealthy behaviour (smoking) and the inherent difficulties involved in changing behaviour.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: January 7, 2019
Other items listed by email@example.com
- No other ads by this poster found.