- URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/693630302
- Date: 2010-12-08 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: November 23, 2010 10:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Did you know that 66% of consumers want the companies with which they interact to increase usages of social media for customer service?
Your customers demand the ability to reach you when and how they wantâ€”which is increasingly becoming via social media tools including Facebook and Twitter. Visionaries such as Comcast, Southwest Airlines and Zappos have led the way in social media support, which has becoming a necessary business tool. If you havenâ€™t developed a social customer support strategy, you could be losing customers to your competitors.
Learn best practices for developing a social customer care strategy and actionable steps to help determine social customer ROI via an upcoming webinar, â€œSocial Customer Care: Strategy, Tools and ROIâ€. VIPdeskâ€™s Director of Social Media Liat Myers will present this complimentary, hour-long webinar on Wednesday December 8 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
This Webinar will cover the following:
â€¢ Development of a social customer strategy
â€¢ Measuring ROI and defining key metrics specific to your organization
â€¢ Importance of real-time and authentic customer engagement
â€¢ Importance of finding and rewarding influencers and brand advocates
â€¢ Tools for managing, monitoring and responding to your customers via social media
â€¢ Development of corporate social media policies and adherence to FTC Guidelines
â€¢ Real-life examples of brands that have successfully deployed a social customer care strategy
Space in this informational Webinar is limited to the first 100 registrants, so reserve your seat today!
You can reserve your seat online at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/693630302.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-837-3507.
Connect with us online:
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: vipdesk
- Member Since: July 20, 2010
Other items listed by vipdesk
- Integrating Social Media into the Contact Center
- The Impact of Social Media on the 2010 Retail Holiday Season
- Customer Experience Management: The Key to Continued Business Growth and Success
- Brand Experience Management: Ensuring Lifetime Loyalty One Customer Interaction at a Time
- The Hidden Power of your Customers: Four Keys to Growing Your Business Through Existing Customers