- URL: https://www.compliancekey.us/webinarDetails?industryId=3&webinarid=1209&speakerid=164
- Date: 31st August 2018
- Listed: August 10, 2018 3:49 am
- Expires: 20 days, 15 hours
The accounts receivable process includes the sub-cycles of acquiring and accepting customer orders; writing sales contracts; granting customer credit; shipping or otherwise delivering products or services; billing and recording sales and lease transactions; maintaining and monitoring accounts receivable; instituting effective collection procedures; recording and controlling cash receipts; establishing pricing and promotional activities; and properly valuing receivable balances.
In management’s selection of procedures and techniques of control, the degree of control implemented is a matter of reasonable business judgment. The common guideline used in determining the degree of internal controls implementation is that the cost of a control should not exceed the benefit derived.
The Order to Cash Process (O2C) Process is comprised of several sub-processes that must have a foundation of internal controls for SOX 404 certification process. This webinar will explore those sub-processes and will highlight the risk risks and controls that are required for SOX 404.
Why should you attend this webinar?
Learn how other processes impact the AR process.
Learn about the Internal Control Standards for the AR and Order to Cash (O2C) Process
Learn about the process risks and how key controls can mitigate these risks.
Learn how to improve your SOX 404 process.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Brief Overview of SOX 404
What Auditors Look For
Process Flow of the Order to Cash (O2C) Process
The Sub-Processes Within the ORC Process
Internal Control Standards
Who can Benefit:
Accounts Receivable Management
Corporate Credit Manager
Customer Contract Management
Corporate Counsel (Legal Department)
Customer Master File Management
Customer Order Management
Customer Order Processors and Order Entry
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: January 25, 2018
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Payroll Rules & Administration Made Simple
- EEOC Statistics That Impact Your Organization
- GDPR – How to Comply as an American Business or Healthcare Entity
- 3-Hr Virtual Seminar on What to Expect in a Federal HIPAA Audit & How to Avoid a Federal Audit
- Applying Quality Risk Management