- URL: http://profile.standardandpoors.com/content/ERTcon_Mar2011
- Date: 2011-03-30 11:00:00 EDT
- Listed: March 16, 2011 9:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Will higher commodity prices, interest rates and geo-political tensions translate into lower stock prices in 2011?
Standard & Poor’s Equity Research Services’leading investment strategists will answer this question and others listed below in this Equity Research webinar.
– Will 2011 be a year to “sell in May, then go away”?
– To what degree will rising inflation weigh on this bull market?
– What are the Capital IQ consensus earnings wxpectations for the first quarter of 2011?
– Will there be another market top in the spring?
– Where should investors focus during periods of a weakening currency?
– How will European and emerging market equity performance compare to U.S. performance?
– Is there a compelling case for investors to rotate into “high-quality” (stocks with S&P Quality Rankings of A- or higher) dividend-paying stocks?
– In what economic sectors can the most emerging high-quality stocks (i.e., those likely to move out of the “low-quality” universe (S&P Quality rankings of B or lower) and into high quality) be found?
Hosted by Sam Stovall, Chief Investment Strategist for Standard & Poor’s Equity Research, this webinar will offer listeners actionable investment intelligence based on Standard & Poor’s insights.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. EDT, for 90 minutes.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Recruiting & Hiring a Sales Force That Sells
- Value Stream Marketing
- The Science of Facebook Marketing
- Nude Photography 3/3: Production and Post Production