- URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/723971438?utm_source=RMS+Email+Newsletters&utm_campaign=01c07f3f56-04_18_13+Marketing+Webinar&utm_medium=email
- Listed: April 25, 2013 11:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Course Date: May 23, 2013 at 12:15pm – 1:15pm CST
Course Description: Before a patient even steps through the doors, a clinic’s branding has already made an impact. This course will teach therapists at various experience levels how to stand apart from the competition, gaining new business by implementing our proven marketing techniques prior to patient care, during treatment, and after graduation.
Continuing Education Credit: This activity will be submitted to the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy for CEU certification in the following states: AZ, DE, DC, IN, KY, MT, NC, OR, SC, TN, UT, and WI, as well as the Illinois Physical Therapy Association for certification in IL.
By the end of this 60-minute presentation, physical therapists at various levels of practice will be able to list at least 2 marketing techniques in each category – prior to patient care, during patient care and afterwards – that will enhance their practice by opening the door to new referral opportunities.
Attendees will be able to define their clinic’s benefits that make them “stand out” and learn how to market their clinic specialties that differentiate them from the competition.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be able to demonstrate their knowledge by immediately implementing a customer retention program
Attendees will be able to accurately promote their services and educate patients through at least 3 different medians including website optimization, social media and video
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: RehabMGT
- Member Since: August 8, 2012
Other items listed by RehabMGT
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) 2014: How to Properly Integrate Reporting Into Your Practice
- Effective Billing Strategies that Lead to Optimal Reimbursement: The Method Behind the Madness
- Compliance in Medicare & The Functional Therapy Reporting System