Standard Bank Case Discussion: Improving Customer Experience through RPA + AI-powered Cognitive Automation
- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5056841268565042947?source=Webinarbase
- Date: 9/28/2016
- Listed: September 9, 2016 6:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Learn how Standard Bank transformed its onboarding process by deploying Smart Process Automation.
Standard Bank’s insights will enable organizations to clearly make the case for Automation as part of their service delivery strategies.
This webinar brings together practitioners and experts on Smart Process Automation from HfS Research, WorkFusion and Standard Bank to share their experiences about improving business outcomes through more integrated automation technologies.
Attend and learn:
– How did Standard Bank approach the automation of key processes—how did the deployment work and what were the results?
– What can you learn from a leading service buyer about the future of Smart Automation?
– How do Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning enhance the quality and agility of service delivery?
– What is the impact of Smart Automation? What are the main use cases and insights?
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: May 19, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Business Process re-imagination in the Cognitive era
- The HfS Intelligent Automation Starter Kit
- Is Finance finally Ready to write off Legacy and move to BPaaS?
- The Role of Contact Center in Omnichannel Strategy
- Enabling the first truly Digital Olympic Games