- URL: http://bit.ly/2qCSqgA
- Date: 02-June-2017
- Listed: May 4, 2017 1:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
In recent years, the health care industry has seen unprecedented levels of physician employment. Structuring employment arrangements appropriately and periodically auditing implementation are critical in today’s challenging enforcement climate.
Why Should You Attend
As health care organizations and physicians develop employment arrangements, they must manage their compliance and enterprise risk by ensuring the employment is defensible under the Stark Law.
Prior to moving forward with any employment arrangement, the parties should carefully evaluate whether the proposed structure and financial terms support compliance with Stark’s technical requirements and key tenets of defensibility so they will be prepared to mount a defense in the event the arrangement is ever challenged.
This Stark Law webinar will focus on underlying technical requirements and key tenets of defensibility as they apply to physician employment arrangements.
Areas Covered in this Webinar
• Provide a general Stark Law overview.
• Examine critical components of Stark compliant employment arrangements
• Discuss best practices for drafting employment agreements and the related financial terms
• Describe best practices for auditing employment agreements
• Review processes for documenting fair market value and commercial reasonableness
• Discuss best practices for auditing existing arrangements and potential pitfalls
In this session Mr. Wolfe will provide an overview of the Stark Law, including its 2016 changes.
He will also discuss best practices for negotiating and drafting employment agreements on behalf of health systems, hospitals, medical groups and physician practices.
The webinar will focus on regulatory requirements, key provisions, valuation considerations and potential pitfalls that should be avoided.
Who Will Benefit
• In-House Counsel
• Health Care Compliance Officers
• Health Care Human Resources
• Health Care CFOs
• Health Care executives
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: May 4, 2017
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- No other ads by this poster found.