- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501336LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Jul_2017_SEO
- Date: 2017-07-12
- Listed: May 15, 2017 1:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
One of the tools at your disposal to verify the supplier’s acceptability is to
audit its operation. This webinar is designed to provide the participants a
working knowledge of supplier audits.
Why should you Attend:
Many organizations conduct supplier audits because they are required to do
so by their customers or a regulatory agency. Others conduct the audits
because they have been led to believe that it’s a good tool for comparing
various suppliers against an arbitrary list of criteria.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Why audit your supplier?
Who will audit your supplier?
When will you audit your supplier?
What will you audit?
Who Will Benefit:
QA staff and management
Supply chain representatives
Regulatory affairs staff and management
Danielle DeLucy MS, is owner of ASA Training and Consulting, LLC which
provides Pharmaceutical and Biologics based companies with training and
quality systems assistance in order to meet Regulatory compliance. Prior to
this role, Danielle has been in the industry for 17 years serving in numerous
Quality Management Roles, such as the Director of Product Quality, the
oversight of Sterility Assurance practices and provided QA oversight of
numerous filling and packaging operations.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Webinar on Logistics Channel Incoterms Standards
- Aseptic Processing Overview and Validation 2019
- Webinar on Business Identity Theft Crisis
- Audit – How to Improve Your Internal Audit program – 2017
- Webinar on Medical Device Recalls