- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=661993241
- Date: 2011-03-24 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: March 15, 2011 11:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
In today’s fast-paced world, changes are taking place that have most of us not feeling â€œin control.” The world is changing at an exponential rate, affecting not only our work, but also our personal lives.
This session will offer the opportunity to reflect on multiple changes taking place in your life and tactics on how to prioritize them so that the energy you spend on adapting to change has the most impact, both short- and long-term.
After the session you will be able to:
Identify key changes going on in your life
Determine which workplace changes are most critical for you and your organization
Clarify where your efforts provide the greatest value
Make a plan to â€œclear your plateâ€ in order to focus on the highest priorities
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Risk Taking and Success for Women in Business
- We’ve Measured Engagement…Now What?
- Implementing an Employee Resource Network
- 21st Century Leadership: Why Gender Balance Matters
- Get More Work Done with Fewer People: Without Making Your Team Hate Youâ€¦or Quit