- URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/258164398
- Date: 2010-10-20 12:05:00 EST
- Listed: September 24, 2010 2:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Wed, Oct 20, 2010 12:05 PM – 12:50 PM EDT
This webinar will explore two deferral strategies that may be advantageous when you have decided you no longer want to invest in real estate and wish to begin unwinding your portfolio. Judy Wetzel, CFPÂ® will explain structured sales and charitable remainder trusts and their benefits. Our session will include a Q & A.
Presented by Judy Wetzel, CFPÂ®.
This program is part of our Lunch & Learn Webinar Series and begins at 12:05 pm giving you time to grab your lunch and log on. It will wrap up promptly at 12:50 pm.
Space is limited.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: 1031CORP
- Member Since: September 23, 2010
Other items listed by 1031CORP
- Customized 401(k) Plans â€“ Best Kept Secret for Business Owners
- The Power of Whole Life Insurance and 1031
- Tax Consequences of Selling your Primary Residence or Vacation Home
- Advanced 1031 Exchange Topics
- 1031 Exchanges Made Easy