- URL: http://smallbusinesswebcast.com
- Date: 2011-09-06 09:00:00 PST
- Listed: July 21, 2011 8:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
In this webcast, Seattle CPA, Jessica Chisholm, will discuss tax tips for Medical Professionals. Jessica will discuss entity selection, auto deduction, leasing vs. buying equipment, and more. She will also discuss hiring family members and the tax savings that can provide Doctors, Dentists, and other Medical Professionals who own their own practices. If you are in the medical field and own your own practice, or want to own your own practice in the future then this webcast can provide you with valuable information on how to save tax dollars and maximize your tax deductions.
This is a webcast!!
Register for free at: http://smallbusinesswebcast.com
All Webcasts are presented in Pacific Standard Time.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SmallBusinessWebcast.com
- Member Since: April 7, 2011
Other items listed by SmallBusinessWebcast.com
- Tax Update – The New Tax Legislation
- LLCs & S Corps Explained – Using Them To Reduce Taxes
- Tax Tips With Real Estate Ownership Explained
- Quickbooks Overview – Essentials Every User Should Know
- Tax Update – The New TAx Legislation