- URL: https://secure.confertel.net/tsregister.asp?program=WebinarBasics9&mcode=webbase
- Date: 2011-11-04 10:00:00 PST
- Listed: October 24, 2011 9:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Webinars have become a universal method for delivering education & training programs as well as generating sales leads. This FREE 45 minute webinar is for those considering using webinars to deliver educational programming and for those just getting started with webinars as a new marketing channel.
Attend this interactive webinar to learn:
Each step in the delivery process â€“ Identify all of the elements needed to produce professional webinars.
Tips to maximize attendance â€“ Learn how to attract the right type of participant, create compelling marketing materials and get the most out of promotion budgets.
The key to generating revenue with no up-front costs or risk â€“ Discover the easiest way to increase income without making a huge financial investment.
You should only attend if you are ready to start conducting webinars but need assistance facilitating them
All attendees will receive a FREE webinar planning timeline with step-by-step instructions to plan, promote and host webinars
This webinar is eligible for 1 CAE credit
About the Presenter:
Don Cameron, Marketing Strategist and founder of Interactive Telesis and ConferTel, has helped hundreds of organizations generate non-dues revenue by deliverying educational webinars to their members in addition to helping businesses use an educational marketing approach to cost-effectively generate qualified sales leads.
Reserve Your Seat Now
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: confertel
- Member Since: June 1, 2011
Other items listed by confertel
- The Webinar is Over…Now What?
- How to Deliver Continuing Education Using Webinars
- The Webinar is Overâ€¦Now What?
- Get Quality Sales Leads Using Webinars
- The XYZ`s of Webinars â€“Beyond the Basics