- URL: https://www.vbout.com/897/seo-and-analytics-practices/
- Date: 10/05/2016
- Listed: September 19, 2016 10:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The importance of having a strategy for analytics and SEO has reached an all time high and continues to increase. Between new search engines that are becoming popular, and changes in this space, saavy digital marketers know that SEO is an on-going practice, not a “set it and forget it” task.
Did you know there are over 200+ algorithms that go into Google search engine results?
This number increases and changes are made over time, so it’s always a good time to brush up on your SEO and analytics knowledge. Join our upcoming webinar to learn the current best practices for SEO and analytics!
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT
-Basics: What is SEO and understanding analytics
-Trends: Recent changes and updates
-Getting started: Setting goals and strategies
-Three Pillars of SEO: Technical, content, social
-Best practices: Tips and Tricks
-Metrics: What matters most
-Improving results: How to meet your goals
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: May 26, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using Lead Intelligence to Close More Sales
- Webinar: The Best PPC Practices
- Social Media Marketing 2.0 Webinar
- Unlock the Power of Email Marketing
- Intro to Digital Marketing