- URL: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_03knzlhsQ-WEkyfGHlzU9w
- Date: Tuesday, April 2nd at 3pm ET
- Listed: March 28, 2019 8:04 am
- Expires: 7 days, 23 hours
Fighting climate change is something that cannot be put on hold, even in an era of extreme partisan gridlock. Economists agree that carbon pricing is one of the most effective ways to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, but as state campaigns for carbon pricing mobilize across the US, activists in conservative states have struggled to gain momentum. The question remains: how can we better engage people on all sides of the political spectrum?
Join us for a Climate XChange webinar on the best practices for bipartisan engagement on the issue of carbon pricing. Featured guests include Alex Bozmoski from RepublicEn, Nader Sobhani from Niskanen Center, and Josiah Neeley from R-Street Institute. All three represent right-leaning think tanks that support carbon pricing, and are eager to share their insight on bipartisan engagement with the carbon pricing community.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: March 28, 2019
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- No other ads by this poster found.