- URL: http://s.datacore.com/n2sYOb
- Date: 2011-08-03 11:30:00 EST
- Listed: August 4, 2011 8:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Join host and moderator Jon Toigo for a live webcast from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 for Part 4 of the â€œStorage Virtualization for Rock Stars Webcast Seriesâ€ titled The Data Protection Imperative: How to Keep Rockinâ€™ and Not Lose Your Assets.
The webcast series that offers a “curriculum” covering storage virtualization continues this month as we turn to data protection and business continuity. This imperative requires a reexamination of how well we are protecting irreplaceable data assets and what we could be doing to deliver defense in-depth to protect against the broadest spectrum of interruption events.
In this session, we will look at —
1. What is forming this â€œperfect stormâ€ around the idea of business continuity, including the effects of regulatory mandates, leaner staffing models, and the increasing use of server and desktop virtualization technologies.
2. Key requirements for data protection and business continuity.
3. New challenges to disaster preparedness.
4. How storage virtualization can deliver defense in depth to your irreplaceable data assets.
Bottom-line: Storage virtualization is fast becoming a lynchpin of an effective business continuity strategy.
BE A STORAGE VIRTUALIZATION ROCK STAR!
Storage virtualization is becoming a “must-have” in contemporary IT.
Register for Part 4 of the Storage Virtualization for Rock Stars Series today!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: DataCore
- Member Since: June 15, 2011
Other items listed by DataCore
- The Storage Hypervisor: Taking Storage Virtualization to the Next Level
- Storage in the Fast Lane — Achieving Off the Charts Performance Management
- Capacity Managementâ€™s Sweet Notes — Dynamic Storage Pooling, Thin-Provisioning & More