- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502276LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Mar_2019_SEO
- Date: 08/03/2019
- Listed: January 22, 2019 8:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar is designed to teach participants how to utilized MBSR techniques as a means to reduce stress and burnout, promote positive workplace functioning, and improve job satisfaction and productivity.
Why should you Attend:
The FDA inspection is the most nerve-wracking event in the life of a regulatory professional – you’re in charge of compliance, usually in the background, and NOW you’re in the spotlight, and if your performance isn’t good, it’s not the show that may close, it’s YOUR COMPANY!
Areas Covered in the Session:
Where do I let the inspector go?
Do I give them a tour?
What should I let them see?
Who should I let them talk to?
Are they ever going to leave?
Who Will Benefit:
Regulatory Compliance and Regulatory Affairs
Quality Management System
Jeff Kasoff , RAC, CMQ/OE is the Principal Consultant at Lean to Quality, LLC. He s has more than 30 years of experience in Quality and Regulatory management. Over that time, He has implemented and overseen quality system operations and assured compliance, at all sizes of company, from start-up to more than $100 million in revenue. This multi-faceted experience makes Jeff uniquely qualified to address compliance issues across the entire range of company sizes.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Best Mastering Excel Formulas and Functions 2019
- Understanding International ACH – 2017
- Take Advantage Of 21 Cfr Part 11 – Read [Immediately] These Tips
- Issues of IFRS compliant financial statements
- Webinar on Basic Cleaning with Environmental Cleaning