- URL: http://bit.ly/j5HTFe
- Date: 2011-08-02 14:00:00 EST
- Listed: July 18, 2011 8:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Learn how to focus on your current customers so that you can lengthen and strengthen your business relationship with them, thus bringing about increased customer loyalty, customer advocacy, and ultimately increased referrals.
R: Relevant marketing â€“ Organizations need to market to their customers in a way that is relevant to them, including recognizing them as customers, using their language, and meeting their needs.
O: Orchestrated customer experience â€“ Every place a customer interacts with a company needs to provide a consistent, planned experience for the customer that is beneficial to both parties. We canâ€™t leave the customer experience to chance.
C: Customer-focused culture â€“ We canâ€™t just expect that a company will become customer-centric because it hires a few great customer service personnel or states that it cares about customers in its marketing. We need to ensure that customers are part of everything that our company does so that customer-focus becomes part of the company DNA.
K: Killer customer service â€“ Companies need to take customer service to the next level, and it needs to be an integral part of the customer experience. Customer service is where the rubber meets the road, as many buying and renewal decisions are based upon this critical touch point. It has to ROCK.
The first 25 people to register for this webinar will receive a copy of Carroll’s book, â€œThe Hidden Power of Your Customersâ€
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: vipdesk
- Member Since: July 20, 2010
Other items listed by vipdesk
- Become a Company Customers Love and Can’t Live Without
- How Luxury Brands Can Reinvent the Customer Experience
- Customer Experience Management: The Key to Continued Business Growth and Success
- What Do Affluent Consumers Want from their Loyalty Programs?
- Social Customer Care: Strategy, Tools and ROI