- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=667727740
- Date: 2010-11-18 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: November 8, 2010 2:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Lockheed Martin evaluated the effectiveness of their leadership development model and their system for selecting and developing high potential leaders using Linkageâ€™s Return on Leadership Development (ROLD) assessment. The project, which led to some surprising results, used several business impact measures, included leaders at all levels of the organization and involved a â€œliveâ€ Lockheed Martin action learning team.
Join us for an overview and discussion of Lockheed Martinâ€™s ROLD work, including their successes and challenges in measuring their LD strategies.
In this session, we will address:
Why your organization should measure leadership development and who should be involved?
What does it take to get real results? What is the commitment? What are the benefits and challenges?
What can you do once you have the results? What impact can you achieve?
About the presenters:
Marilyn Figlar, is the Vice President of Leadership and Organizational Development, Lockheed Martin Corporation. She oversees all learning, talent and leadership development strategies and programs.
Jill Maver Ihsanullah, Ph.D. is the Chief Architect of Linkage’s Return on Leadership Development (ROLD) practice. An industrial/organizational psychologist with over twenty years of consulting experience, Jill is an expert in assessment and measurement.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- 21st Century Leadership: Why Gender Balance Matters
- Linkage’s 2011 Coaching Webinar Series
- Ready, Set, Success: Creating a Leadership Development System That Works
- Three Tools to Help You Think Better (A Sneak Peak)
- From Discounting Disabilities to Accepting Differences