The Integration of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://complianceglobal.us/product/700138
- Date: January Tuesday 12th
- Listed: December 10, 2015 1:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Gary Cokins
There is increasing attention regarding the “overlap” of enterprise risk management (ERM) and enterprise performance management (EPM). The former refers to key risk and control indicators (KRIs and KCIs) and the latter to key performance indicators (KPIs). How do they fit together and produce synergy?
The past decade has demonstrated that the initial ERM focus on identifying, monitoring, and avoiding potential threats was too narrow, and ERM programs ended up disconnected from the value creation cycle. More recently, executives are realizing that to actually improve organizational results, ERM must integrate risk management plan, strategic planning, and performance management systems.
How should an organization apply an enterprise risk-based performance management framework to match risk exposure with risk appetite? Organizations struggle with how to integrate a risk perspective into key business decision-making processes, and how to overcome the common pitfalls of integrating risk and performance management.
Why Should You Attend
Organizations are challenged with:
• Defining the strategy and communicating it to managers and employees
• Implementing the strategy by selecting and monitoring the vital key performance indicators (KPIs) with their targets to align the workforce with the strategy
• Understanding the three categories of risk: (1) preventable risks, (2) strategy execution risks, and (3) external risks
• Implementing the risk management programs by selecting and monitoring key risk indicators (KPIs) to monitor risk
Areas Covered in this Webinar
Failure to integrate enterprise risk management (ERM) and enterprise performance management (EPM) has hidden costs that prevent organizations from fully delivering on their value creation potential. What are the warning signs and root causes of common obstacles to integrating ERM and performance management? These may include:
• Lack of a common understanding among managers as to what enterprise performance management (EPM) is and what it accomplishes
• Lack of tools that enable managers to effectively link strategy to operations
• Lack of analysis capabilities to support risk-adjusted performance management
• Inability of cross-functional teams to align their risk-taking behavior to corporate level strategy and better collaborate
• How to view enterprise and corporate performance management (EPM/CPM) as the seamless integration of managerial methods rather than as a process
• How to identify and differentiate strategic KPIs in a balanced scorecard and operational performance indicators in dashboards
• Understanding the difference of the three categories of risks
• How to overcome implementation barriers such as behavioral resistance to change and fear of being held accountable
Who Will Benefit
• C-suite Executives
• Financial Officers
• Financial Controllers
• Managerial Accountants
• Cost Accountants
• Financial Analysts
• Strategic Planners
• Risk Managers
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700138
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Top 10 Areas of Concern with OSHA in the Medical Practice – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Body Language for Successful Sales – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Webinar on Do We Need A Technical Consultant? Knowing When to Ask for Help – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Developing a Cyber Incident Response Program – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Mental Illness Awareness Skills for Your Workplace – By Compliance Global Inc.