- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501071LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Jan_2017_SEO
- Date: January 31, 2017 10:00 AM
- Listed: January 22, 2017 7:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Come celebrate the union of the PFMEA and the CP! See how the Dynamic Control Plan (DCP) combines both tools into ONE enabling the savings of hundreds of hours of Engineering time, reducing the risk of documentation errors, and, actually improving QMS effectiveness while reducing repetitious work.
Why should you Attend:
The Dynamic Control Plan (DCP) purely eliminates the stand-alone Control Plan as part of the Advanced Planning and Quality (APQP) Documentation process by combining the Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and Control Plan (CP) into one handy format.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Reduce business complexity,
Increase effectively of both tools and better predict risk.
Mitigate system cross-referencing errors.
Who Will Benefit:
Quality, Lean and Engineering system practitioners
Jd Marhevko has served as Vice President of Quality and Lean for Accuride Corporation since April 2012, having joined the company as Vice President, Quality in January 2012. She has been involved in Operations and Quality/Lean/Six Sigma efforts across a variety of industries for more than 25 years.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Event Link : http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501071LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Jan_2017_SEO
Twitter Follow us – https://twitter.com/compliance4all
Facebook Like us – https://www.facebook.com/Compliance4all
LinkedIn Like us – https://www.linkedin.com/company/compliance4all
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Webinar on Exporting Marketing Channel Audits
- Effective Training Practices for FDA Compliance Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Acceptance Sampling by Variable inspections
- Do You Make These [Simple Mistakes] In Water System Mythology?