- URL: http://www.castlepointe.com/event/28/The-Power-of-Positive-Teams.html
- Date: 2011-06-15 15:15:00 EST
- Listed: June 9, 2011 8:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 15, 2011 â€¢ 12:15pm PST / 3:15pm EST â€¢ Presented by CastlePointe Guest Adrienne Keane â€¢ Register today at
POSITIVE STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESSFUL TEAMS
The most successful project managers know how to build and maintain an environment in which people, teams, and projects flourish. Having strong project management processes in place is not enough. In todayâ€™s fast-paced, complex and chaotic business environment, strong teamwork and collaboration can mean the difference between project failure and success.
While traditional performance management practices focus on fixing individual and team weaknesses, this presentation explores strengths-based strategies for increasing team performance, team member fulfillment and overall project results.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this brief 45-minute webinar participants will gain new insights and practical positive strategies for increasing the performance and fulfillment of their project teams. This interactive presentation will explore the five pillars of building positive project teams:
1. Climate â€“ creating positive energy to heighten creativity and innovation
2. Relationships â€“ building high quality connections that foster collaboration
3. Engagement â€“ ensuring the team is committed and motivated to do its best work
4. Achievement â€“ fostering a sense of individual and team success
5. Meaning â€“ building shared purpose and linkage to larger goals
Register today at
THE â€œFREE LUNCHâ€ IT TRANSFORMATION WEBINAR SERIES
Join us for this free lunch time webinar and lunch may be on us! Two registered webinar participants will be selected at random to each receive a $25 gift card to T.G.I. Fridays. Register today!
About the Presenter
Adrienne Keane believes in the power of positive project teams. Combining the practice of project management with the science of positive psychology, she works with individuals, leaders and teams to define and achieve strategic goals while maximizing teamwork and creating a positive workplace. She understands the complex dynamics of the global business environment, which enables her to bring a valuable perspective to her clients through her first-hand knowledge of the corporate, organizational and cultural challenges they face. Adrienne has held line-management and global project management positions at Cisco Systems, Mitsubishi Motor Sales and Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America. Prior to her move to California, she worked as an IT professional for Education Loan Services, Inc in Boston.
Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, CastlePointe is a premier provider of strategic IT consulting services to Fortune 2000 firms. Uniquely focused on helping IT executives transform their organizations to drive innovation, react to market changes and continually reduce IT operating costs, CastlePointe operates nationally from offices in California, New Jersey and Tennessee. Using our proprietary DeepRootsâ„¢ methodology, we help IT leaders execute targeted programs based on specific, business-driven objectives that improve operational efficiencies, increase service performance and build leadership at all levels of their organization. To learn more about CastlePointe, please visit us at www.castlepointe.com.
Register today at
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: castlepointe
- Member Since: November 11, 2010
Other items listed by castlepointe
- The Power of Positive Project Teams
- IT Service Value Managementâ„¢ – A Methodology for Optimizing the Business Value of ITSM Investments
- Why IT Transformations Fail
- Becoming A 21st Century Leader – What Every IT Professional Must Do To Compete In The Years Ahead