- URL: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/691951729
- Date: 2010-07-02 11:30:00 EDT
- Listed: July 1, 2010 8:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Interaction on Facebook is a science. In this webinar, Dan Zarrella, social media scientist and author of The Social Media Marketing Book, discusses the sociology of the Facebook community and the scientific way of leveraging opportunities on Facebook.
In an attempt to offer a make good, we are hosting a live Q&A session with Dan Zarrella to follow up with those registrants whose participation was limited due to the technical issues. This Q&A session is limited in order to avoid the same technical issues.
Join us for a live Q&A session
Friday, July 2, 2010 @11:30am EDT (GMT -4)
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Steve Ballmer on Microsoftâ€™s Cloud Strategy
- Can Lecture Capture Make You A Better Professor?
- The Keys to Online Display Advertising
- The Truth About Leads
- Certified Guerrilla Internet Marketing Course with Jay Conrad Levinson