- URL: http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=788948&s=1&k=CB42A5BD2434D439B5428E87F4DDD2A8&partnerref=webinarbase
- Listed: April 29, 2014 1:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Companies invest in video conferencing technology because it can accelerate the speed of business, improve productivity reduce costs and more. But what happens when those companies haven’t taken the time to prepare key stakeholders and the business for a successful video conferencing implementation? A video conferencing FAIL! Join video conferencing industry experts S. Ann Earon, Ph.d. and Simon Dudley, Video Evangelist on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 for a live webinar as they share the insights and key steps to take to support a successful video conferencing purchase, deployment and adoption.
– The secret for avoiding a video conferencing implementation fail
– Key steps you can take to video conferencing success
– Which deployment phase is the most critical to making it all work
Register today to secure your spot!
You can also participate in a live Q&A session at the end with these industry experts! Can’t make the live event? Just sign up now and we’ll email you when the on-demand webinar archive is available to view at your convenience. Follow us on Twitter @LifeSizeHD and use the hashtag #AskLS