- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/ondemand/product.php?productid=1703&afflink=bewscmultiactmediasrl071510&promocode=4c3e87c0
- Listed: January 31, 2012 6:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Closing is certainly an important sales activity, as the time, effort, and resources invested in managing sales cycles are wasted if orders are not secured. However, the real secret to closing sales is doing a great job at the FRONT end of the sales cycle.
In other words, it is the quality of the work that is done during the OPPORTUNITY QUALIFICATION stage of the sales process that determines whether a sale will close, as well as how hard or easy it will be to close.
Plus, when done correctly, the information gathered during sales opportunity qualification can be used to improve the effectiveness of your proposals and product demonstrations.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Six common reasons why sales donâ€™t close
- Why doing a great job of sales opportunity qualification is the secret to closing more sales
- A four-step process for successful sales opportunity qualification
- How to use the information collected during sales opportunity qualification to improve the effectiveness of proposals and product demonstrations
- Five closes that WORK
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Doing Business in Turbulent Times
- Win Back Your Inactive Email Subscribers
- How to trade during volatile markets
- Marketing More for Less: 10 Tactics to Get the Growth you Want from the Resources You Have
- What makes an influencer