- Listed: March 30, 2011 6:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
On April 6 at 6 pm PST/9 EST, we will be calling out the major obstacles to earning from your blog David Letterman-style, in a teleclass weâ€™re calling The Top 10 Reasons Why Your Blog Isnâ€™t Making Money.
Here are the details.
– The ability to listen in on the call through your computer from anywhere, as weâ€™ll broadcast on VOIP.
– A chance to get your blog-earning questions answered â€” live! â€” either through your computer microphone or by submitting typed questions during Q&A.
– The handout with our Top 10 tips emailed to you afterwards â€” no need to take notes.
– A link to the recording to listen to in future.
– A chance to win door prizes just for asking us interesting questions â€” prizes so cool and valuable, I am sworn to secrecy! Youâ€™ll just have to be there to find out and have your shot at taking home one of several highly valuable goodies.
In this class, weâ€™ll reveal the roadblocks to earning your blog may face, and tell you how to remove those obstacles.
There are only 200 seats for this, and Stanfordâ€™s telling his readers about this, too â€” so I recommend signing up right away if youâ€™re interested.
Stanford Smith, from Pushing Social, is a social-media expert, a frequent guest poster on Copyblogger, and runs the Pushing Social Bootcamp.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- How to trade during volatile markets
- Legal Risks of Social Network Sites and Employee Screening
- Can Lecture Capture Make You A Better Professor?
- Cisco WebEx
- Key Digital Trends for 2011