- URL: http://copyrighttruths-eorg.eventbrite.com/
- Date: 2011-04-20 10:00:00 PDT
- Listed: March 7, 2011 6:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Creative professionals today are awash in conflicting, misleading information about copyright and trademark.
This webinar will give you the truth from actual intellectual property attorneysâ€”truth you need in order to know and enforce your rights, save your business, and to stay out of court and out of jail.
– Who really owns the copyright to the work you create?
– When and how is copyright ownership granted?
– When and how should you to register a copyright?
– What is â€œFair Use?â€
– What are the differences between copyright, trademark, service mark, and Registered Trademark?
– What should you do if someone infringes on your copyright?
– Are you violating someone elseâ€™s copyright right now?
The answers to these questions might surprise you.
Certainly, if you rely on the Web to answer them youâ€™re operating under misconceptions that could cost you money, your rights, your reputation, your entire business, even your freedom.
Pariah S. Burke interviewed over a dozen intellectual property attorneys who specialize in copyright and trademark law, registration, and enforcement to get to the truth about copyright and dispel the misinformation and confusion prevalent on the Web today.
Attend this webinar to obtain the truth you and all creative professionals need to know in order protect yourself, your clients, and the value of your work.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Demand Generation
- Best practices in optimizing web content for Flash Player 10.1
- Blogging for Business
- Learn the “Art of the Start” with Guy Kawasaki
- Drafting IP commercialisation contracts