- URL: https://secure.confertel.net/tsregister.asp?program=WebinarBasics9&mcode=webbase
- Date: 2011-12-09 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: November 15, 2011 6:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Infamous Day After… First, take a deep breath and give out a huge exhale. No matter how successful the webinar was, the sun came up as usual and thereâ€™s still work to be done. In fact, everything thatâ€™s happened up until now will have been nothing but experience unless you convert those attendees (and even those who registered but missed the event) into paying customers.
Attend this 30 minute fast-paced webinar to learn about the tasks that should be done after your webinar is over to ensure you get your ROI (return on investment).
You Will Learn:
â€¢ The follow-up timeline and process
â€¢ Value of contact management systems and how to use them for your leads
â€¢ How social media fits in
All Attendees Will Receive:
â€¢ Follow-up Email Templates
â€¢ Webinar Planning e-Kit
About the Presenter:
Don Cameron, Marketing Strategist and founder of Interactive Telesis and ConferTel, has helped hundreds of organizations generate non-dues revenue by delivering educational webinars to their members in addition to helping businesses use an educational marketing approach to cost-effectively generate qualified sales leads.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: confertel
- Member Since: June 1, 2011
Other items listed by confertel
- How to Deliver Continuing Education Using Webinars
- Your RX for Delivering CEUs to Your Members
- Generate Revenue With Webinars
- The XYZ`s of Webinars â€“Beyond the Basics
- The Webinar is Over…Now What?