- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502347LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Mar_2019_SEO
- Date: 03/15/2019
- Listed: January 22, 2019 8:36 pm
- Expires: 5 days, 13 hours
NIR is more complex than typical spectroscopic methods. This webinar will compare and contrast NIRS with “commonly used” spectrometers, now in use and more familiar to analysts.
Why should you Attend:
These can be hand-held, lab-based, or installed in process lines This webinar will explain the manner in which NIR works, the equipment available, and the applications where it may best be used.
After this webinar, you will be able to evaluate which type of NIR would be best for your application
How to generated samples for the calibration and validation of NIR instruments
How to maintain and update NIR equipment and measurement equations
Areas Covered in the Session:
What are the types of hardware available?
Why are they so different and why does each have different strengths?
What are the benefits of using NIRS in the warehouse and production?
Why is a NIR method validated somewhat differently from “common” methods?
How many parameters can be measured and how quickly?
Who Will Benefit:
Documentation and Validation
Engineering and Manufacturing personnel
Emil W. Ciurczak has been teaching NIR/Raman, PAT, QbD, and Design of Experiment for various organizations since 1988 in the US, Asia, South America, and Europe. He has almost 50 years of pharmaceutical experience and has taught various chemistry courses at the college level since 1979. He holds twelve patents for NIR hardware and software.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar Calendar of Upcoming Courses June 2017
- How to analyze financial statements of a company
- Get Organised Microsoft Outlook every day to manage
- Differences between ISO 13485 2015 versus ISO 13485 2003
- OneNote 2016 – Bringing Order to your Digital Chaos