- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=663313021
- Date: 2010-08-30 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: August 20, 2010 6:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
You will have the opportunity to learn and apply three of the most powerful thinking tools in the productive thinking arsenal â€” tools designed to help you have more ideas, better ideas, more often. Using these simple but essential thinking tools, you will be able to understand your professional and personal challenges with more clarity, envision a future state with more creativity, and evaluate ideas for solution with more rigor than ever before. In the process you’ll wonder how you ever got along without these tools in the past, and you’ll walk away with more cranial firepower than you can imagine. This session promises to be the best 60 minutes you’ve ever invested in yourself. Guaranteed.
These tools and others will be more fully explored (including detailed handouts) in Tim’s Leadership Competency development session at the Global Institute for Leadership Development in October.
Throughout his career, Tim Hurson has helped Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 organizations create breakthrough innovation. He is a sought-after international speaker, having addressed audiences in 35 countries on six continents. He founded ThinkX Intellectual Capital to focus on helping global organizations leverage their intellectual assets. Tim is also a founding director of Facilitators Without Borders, a not-for-profit offering similar services to communities in need. Timâ€™s 2008 book, Think Better: An Innovatorâ€™s Guide to Productive Thinking (McGraw Hill, NY), is used as a text by over 30 Business and MBA programs around the world.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Linkage’s FREE Women in Leadership Webinar Series
- Get More Work Done with Fewer People: Without Making Your Team Hate Youâ€¦or Quit
- How to Make Good Leaders Great
- Get Better Results Today: Creating a Culture of Collaboration
- Improving Engagement through Skillful Conversation