- URL: https://complianceglobal.us/product/700210/BrianTuttle/osha-in-the-medical-practice/1
- Date: October Thursday 1st
- Listed: September 14, 2015 8:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar will be addressing how practice managers (or compliance officers) need to get their HIPAA compliant and in order before the imminent audits occur. It will also address major changes under the Omnibus Rule definition and any other applicable updates for 2015. There are an enormous amount of issues and risks for covered entities and business associates under Omnibus, first and foremost being the Feds have and increased budget and enforcement abilities using outsourcing.
Why Should You Attend:
What are your risk factors?
Do you know the top 10 areas of concern?
Do you have an up to date exposure control plan?
Understand the risks of blood borne pathogens (BBP)?
How to conduct a self-assessment for risks
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Blood Borne Pathogens
Personal Protective Equipment
Any other area pertaining to medical
Get HIPAA in order before the imminent audits occur
Changes under the Omnibus Rule and other applicable updates for 2015
Who Will Benefit:
Any Business Associates who work with Medical Practices or Hospitals
MD’s and other Medical Professionals
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- From the ER to the OR – IQCP Compliance for CAP Accredited Hospitals – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Leadership Intelligence: How to Use Your Power and Influence Effectively – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Designing Medical Devices for Long Life at Lower Costs – By Compliance Global Inc.
- The Controls for Outsourcing Manufacturing and Testing – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Seeking Civility? Understanding and Eradicating Workplace Bullying – By Compliance Global Inc.