- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502261LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Jan_2019_SEO
- Date: 2019/01/24
- Listed: November 12, 2018 8:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar will give you the productivity boost you need as you become a more proficient Excel user.
Why should you Attend:
This session presents well over 100 Excel shortcuts, many of them keystroke shortcuts and many of them dragging techniques not involving command sequences.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Use keystroke shortcuts for a various number formats
Build lists of dates, times or values without using time-consuming commands
Create charts instantly and learn manipulation tips
Create formulas faster with entire column references
Master over 100 tips to make you a Power User!
Who Will Benefit:
Dennis Taylor has worked extensively with Microsoft Excel since the mid-1990s. He’s traveled the United States and Canada presenting seminars and classes to help attendees unlock the full potential of Excel.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Latest Guidelines for Combination Products Registration – 2017
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on How to Manage a Medical Device Recall
- GMP Environment- Best Practices for Foundational Employee Success
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Traceability and Recall Through Food Processes
- Excel Formulas From Unlikely Sources [Awesome Tips]