- URL: http://www.trainhr.com/control/webinars_home
- Date: june 30,2017
- Listed: May 22, 2017 8:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TrainHR webinars are the ideal means to derive a whole lot of knowledge about the core areas of the human resources industry. At TrainHR’s training, experts drawn meticulously help participants to understand and implement all the important issues of concern to them, their employees and their organization. With just a basic Internet connection, you can access our webinars and gain knowledge that helps you keep ahead of the curve.
TrainHR’s experts offer their insightful analysis into the issues that are of consequence to HR professionals in their daily work. Their thoughts help you implement the best practices of the industry into your work. They also offer updates on the latest regulatory requirements arising out of a host of employment-related laws and issues such as FMLA, ADA, discrimination, harassment, corporate social responsibility, and many others.
Take a look at our upcoming webinars from TrainHR, which will put you on the road to learning about any area that is of importance to your profession. You can plan your learning from TrainHR by looking at our events in the next few weeks. You can choose from a whole range of topics, right from dealing with substance abuse at the workplace to new techniques for making onboarding effective. Many aspects of the payroll, best practices for implementing workplace diversity programs, managing remote teams, effective business writing…these are just a small sample of the trainings available to you from us over the next couple of months!
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar on Creating Effective Career Conversations with Your Direct Reports
- Webinar on ‘2017 Strategic Planning: A 90 Minute Working Session’
- Webinar On Establishing The Mentor – Mentee Relationship In Your Organization
- THE MILLENNIALS – How to Understand, Manage, and Gain Rapport with Generation Y
- How to Prepare for Increased HIPAA Enforcement