- URL: http://bit.ly/22548hf
- Date: April 14th Thursday
- Listed: March 15, 2016 11:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: David Ringstrom
Key Take Away:
Learn to transcend VLOOKUP in Microsoft Excel by using the MATCH function to overcome a data integrity risk and how the SUMIF and SUMIFS functions can serve as alternatives to VLOOKUP.
Look-up formulas such as VLOOKUP allow you to return data from other locations in your spreadsheets without linking to individual worksheet cells. However, VLOOKUP can’t always return the data that you need.
In this webinar, Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA explores the nuances and limitations of VLOOKUP training, helps you expand your use of this function, and then leaves you with a handful of alternatives.
Why Should You Attend:
• Compare and contrast IFNA, IFERROR, and ISERROR, and see which versions of Microsoft Excel training support each of these worksheet functions
• Discover how to use wildcards and multiple criteria within look-up formulas
• Don’t be caught off-guard by the new IFNA function available to Excel 2013 users
• Improve the integrity of spreadsheets with Excel’s VLOOKUP function
• Master the versatile SUMIF function
Areas Covered In This Webinar
• Perform dual lookups, where you look across columns and down rows to cross reference the data you need
• See how to arrange two worksheets from within the same workbook onscreen at the same time
• See why the MATCH and INDEX combination is often superior to VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP function
• Uncover the limitations of VLOOKUP, along with alternatives
• Use the SUMIFS to sum value based on multiple criteria
• Understand how to use VLOOKUP to perform both exact and approximate matches
• Use the MATCH function to overcome a data integrity risk with VLOOKUP
• See how the SUMIF and SUMIFS functions can serve as alternatives to VLOOKUP
Who Will Benefit:
• Investment Analysts / Financial Analysts / Business Analysts
• Forecasting & Planning Personnel
• Mergers & Acquisitions Specialists
• Risk Managers
• Strategic Planners / Capital Expenditure Planners
• Cost Accountants / Managerial Accountants
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/22548hf
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: December 15, 2015
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analytical Method Validation Under Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) – By AtoZ Compliance.
- FDA 483 Rehabilitation – A 12 Step Recovery – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Best practices for effective Cleaning Validation – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Contract Negotiations: Physician Employment Agreements. – By AtoZ Compliance
- Process Validation in Statistical Process Control – By AtoZ Compliance.