- URL: http://www.wtgwebinar.com/webinar/transiioning-from-sandop-o-inegraed-business-planning/181
- Date: 2011-06-23 09:00:00 EDT
- Listed: June 8, 2011 2:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Increased complexity in the supply chain is putting pressure on even the most proficient S&OP processes, making accurate forecasting and planning more difficult…
– Receive a selection of free white papers
– Live Q&A session: ask our speakers what you like
Having robust management processes are vital for detecting change in the marketplace early.
Integrated Business Planning ensures your ongoing critical tradeoffs remain efficient and drive growth and profit across the entire supply chain. How? Register your place here:
We hope you can make it!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JoannaWTG
- Member Since: January 11, 2011
Other items listed by JoannaWTG
- Plan for Profit: Next Generation Sales & Operations Planning Technology
- Engagement, weâ€™ve done the survey â€“ er, now what?
- A Unique Approach to Severe Service Applications
- How to sustain HR Process Excellence
- Can businesses grow profitably and sustainably at the same time?