- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502309LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Mar_2019_SEO
- Date: 03/15/2019
- Listed: January 22, 2019 8:34 pm
- Expires: 5 days, 13 hours
This webinar will focus on the key areas that are most important for protecting the validity of data that is regulated by FDA, and is typically housed electronically in computer systems.
Why should you Attend:
This guidance was first issued in 1983, and the main points of focus remain consistent today, despite the number of years that have passed and the technology changes that have taken place.
Areas Covered in the Session:
FDA Regulatory Trends
FDA Response to Change
Recent FDA findings for companies in regulated industries
Recent trends in technology that need to be addressed in the CSV approach
Industry Best Practices
Who Will Benefit:
Clinical Data Scientists
Carolyn (McKillop) Troiano has more than 35 years of experience in the tobacco, pharmaceutical, medical device and other FDA-regulated industries. She has worked directly, or on a consulting basis, for many of the larger pharmaceutical and tobacco companies in the US and Europe, developing and executing compliance strategies and programs.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raw Data to [Great Results] with Excel PowerPivot and PowerQuery
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Investigational Device Exemption
- Validation Program to a Building from Top to Bottom – 2017
- The Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Do You Make These [Simple Mistakes] In Water System Mythology?