- URL: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/962388242
- Date: 2011-07-27 13:00:00 EDT
- Listed: July 18, 2011 8:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
â€œTurning Feedback into CHANGE!â€
Presenter: Joe Folkman, Ph.D., President Zenger Folkman
July 27, 2011
10:00am PDT, 11:00am MDT, 12:00pm CDT, 1:00pm EDT
Join Dr. Joe Folkman as he reveals proven principles for turning feedback from others into personal and professional change.
With over 30 years of experience consulting with thousands of business leaders and professionals around the world, Dr. Folkman will discuss how highly effective people use feedback to drive real, personal and organizational growth by focusing on what they do wellâ€”their strengthsâ€”and how to maximize those strengths to achieve success.
During the presentation, youâ€™ll discover:
Â· why others are more successful at predicting your effectiveness
Â· how to understand, accept and prioritize feedback
Â· how to implement long-term actions that lead to real growth and change
Â· why building on strengths is more effective than focusing on weaknesses
Â· how to identify your â€œsweet spotâ€ for change
Â· and much more!
â€œWhen you learn and put these principles to work in your professional life or organization, youâ€™ll discover what a powerful and meaningful gift feedback can be.â€ â€”Joe Folkman
Packed with unique insights, fascinating research and Dr. Folkmanâ€™s signature humor, this is one presentation you wonâ€™t want to miss.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: zengerfolkman
- Member Since: February 8, 2011
Other items listed by zengerfolkman
- Brilliance in Briefâ€”5 Ways Leaders can Maximize Short Interactions
- Can Profound Strengths Overwhelm Flaws? The Fascinating Case of Steve Jobs
- The Extraordinary Performer: 5 Ways to Build the Strengths of Individual Contributors
- After the Training: 11 Tips & Techniques for Making Training Stick
- The 5 Powerful Business Outcomes of Leaders Who Coach