- URL: http://www.lifesciencetraininginstitute.com/doc/finally-update-to-ich-gcp-proposed-changes-0001
- Date: 12/12/2016
- Listed: November 14, 2016 10:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Update to ICH GCP E6 (R2) – Changes and Implementation
Date: December 12, 2016
Time: 1:00pm-2:30pm, EST US
Duration: 90 Minutes – Online
Price: $299 – Includes Bonus Handouts!
NOTE: Proposed changes are expected to become final in November!
Recently, a long awaited new revision of the ICH E6 Guidelines was released as a response to the increase in scale, complexity, and cost of clinical trials. This new revision focuses on updating and clarifying standards for electronic records and essential documents. As a result, new questions arise about how to best manage he operations and strategy of a trial to ensure that human subject protections are supported, data quality and integrity is maintained, and documentation is properly managed. This session will give you an action plan for how the new guidances affect your trials.
This 90-minute course will give you practical answers to frequently-asked best practice questions regarding the new responsibilities outlined in ICH 6 for sponsors, investigators/sites and monitors. These questions include:
How do the new definitions for monitoring plan, certified copy, validation of computerized systems and the expansion on the definition of monitoring report affect me?
What responsibilities have changed in order to ensure data management integrity?
What does the implementation of a study-level quality management system mean for your role?
What new SOPs and processes should be in place for the validation and management of electronic systems?
By attending this interactive live session, you will be able to:
Apply critical thinking techniques for effective implementation of the new ICH E6 guidelines
Learn how the new guidances affect your role
Discuss challenges and opportunities in implementing the new guidances
Who Should Attend
This course will be of benefit to anyone responsible for complying with the GCPs, investigator, site personnel, sponsor/CRO and IRB/IECs.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: September 7, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Medical Device Design Controls 101 – A Practical Crash Course
- Pediatric Clinical Trials: Special Considerations and Requirements (RECORDED WEBINAR)
- (RECORDED WEBINAR) Biosimilars: Preparing For Opportunities And Challenges
- Communication With FDA: What Do We Say And How Do We Say It?
- FDA Guidance on Social Media: Questions Answered and Unanswered