- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700240
- Date: November Tuesday 17th
- Listed: October 25, 2015 9:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR, and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the activity ID on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Companies erroneously spend too much time on looking for the correct skills and knowledge for the job and paying little or no attention to attitudes and behaviors necessary for a candidate to perform at a high level. The fact is that most involuntary terminations occur because of improper attitudes and behaviors.
The best way to hire the correct candidate is see into the future and see how that candidate will perform on the job. The fact is that people are products of their past. Past behavior will predict the future.
This webinar will focus on the importance of predicting behaviors of a job candidate by learning how to do behavioral interview and evaluate the answers.
If you want to hire the correct candidate for the job you must base your hiring decision on more than a gut feeling.
Why Should You Attend:
Having the right people doing the right jobs is critical to the success of every organization. The wrong hire can cost a company thousands or tens of thousands of dollars. In spite of this, companies and their human resources departments have a bad hiring process.
The key to success is not hiring someone based on resume of past success but rather being able to hire someone who will perform well in the required job.
Using behavior based interviewing is another tool that organizations can use to select the right person for the right job.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• How to create and ask open-ended questions
• How to solicit examples of past behaviour to predict future behaviour
• How to take useful interview notes
• How to get beyond the rehearsed answers to find out what a candidate is really thinking
• How to establish interview evaluation form criteria
• How to identify and evaluate skills objectively
Who Will Benefit:
• HR Professionals
• Senior Vice Presidents
• Vice Presidents
• Executive Directors
• Managing Directors
• Regional Vice Presidents
• Area Supervisors
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700240
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- The Well-Crafted Evaluation Report – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Emerging Issues in Food Safety – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Fringe Benefit Taxation and IRS Compliance. – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Payroll Management – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Health Care Reform and Review of Affordable Care Act Requirements – By Compliance Global Inc.